IceBlueHost Reviews

IceBlueHost
24 reviews of IceBlueHost

Great hosting company!
Firstly, I was in doubt about IBH, becouse they are much cheaper than the others. But since I was in need for some hosting in Europe/German, I was give them a try.
They are much more then expected. Also, their support are amaizing! All the best!!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2012

Still the best provider for me.
This is an update on my review on februari 8, 2012. I am still at IceBlueHost and can't see me go anywhere else ever.
I now have a VPS at IceBlueHost, besides the reseller-account. Uptime, quality of service and network speeds are still excellent !

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2011

Great customer service
The customer service at IceBlueHost is great. It's fast and they really know what they are doing. It's the best value for money I've seen anywhere. BIG RECOMMEND

Really good and strong hosting!
The servers work perfect !
The support answers immediately !
The price really worth it !

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2013

Great hosting
Reborn since I moved my site to them. Everything is excellent. I can only recommend them.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2013

Impressed
Best hosting and tech support I've ever experienced. I had some problems transferring my operation to them (my fault) and they worked through the night with me to get them resolved. Server is fast and reliable, tech support goes the extra mile. A+

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2013 - March, 2013

Disaster
Their support stuff didn't know to transfer site from webfaction.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2012

I have a reselleraccount at IceBlueHost for 3 months now, and I have not regret it for one second. Superb (and friendly) support that replies within minutes, great speed and the best value for money. Don't let the lack of reviews hold you back !

Services Period: Past customer during November, 2011 - February, 2012

I have been with IceBlueHost now for almost 2 month's and they have got to be one of they greatest companies I have ever been with. I have 2 Dedicated Server's and 1 VPS and they are always up. Anything I need installed, they do it FAST! Best Host Ever!!!

Services Period: Past customer during December, 2011 - January, 2012

Very fast hosting, Great Support, Very good coupons. Trusted!

Services Period: Past customer during July, 2011 - September, 2011