iFastNet.com Reviews

iFastNet.com
40 reviews of iFastNet.com

For me ifastnet.com best hosting in the world.
grate service fast support reply i give this company +100 in scale 0-100

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2016

For me ifastnet.com best hosting company in the world
I recommend this web hosting services use hosting and this not regret it.
-Super Support, help with problems with the site.
-Server Work 100% never hang or fall.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2016

Best FTP ever
If your'e looking for a FTP simply and fastly, check this and try this.... It's the best FTP hosting server that i know, not troubles, not slows. very fast... And, if you have a inconvenience, contact they using the ticket Support System and you will resp

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2016

great hosting
Great hosting and fast support,when i have questions when having trouble they help me very good to fix things.
I use ifastnet now for a year and dont need another hosting company.
5 stars worth

Ifastnet Review
Ifastnet is a very great website their support team over there are superb and also very cheap and affordable hosting i just love the website i have been with them for the past 4 years all i can say is they are great.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2013

Excellent!
I have been using iFastnet services since 2008 and they are *excellent*, their support is perfect!I think the reason that they are great is that they don't oversell their servers despite many other hostings! and this is why their servers are fast!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2008

Awful
I've been with them for about 8 months.
Frequent downtime. (one took 3 days and my site was deindexed on several small search engines)
Support is incredibly stupid and barely understand plain simple English.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2016

Scammers
IFASTNET is running byet.host - a well knows scam hosting.
Whenever you get ANY traffic, they instanly suspend your account and redirect that traffic to their own ADS.

Account suspended with no notice.
When I opened a ticket was told I was sending spam mail.

Instead of contacting me and find out what was happening their solution is to suspend my account with no notice. Getting this rectified has left a bitter taste in my mouth.

Ifast are fast !
I moved my page from hostgator to ifastnet and can say that my site now runs around 2 times quicker,,, Keep it up ifastnet !

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2012

Review iFastNet.com

Your review of iFastNet.com

Your domain hosted with iFastNet.com