Igosite.com International Reviews

Igosite.com International

Nice very nice hosting company.Wished i found you guys sooner.Well yes your support is good as good as it gets. It's a little pricey for me but hey from the services i recieved i have no complains.Keep it up igosite.com!

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2005 - October, 2005

Excellent excellent service!.I'm Impressed by the support. fast perfect and reiable!

Services Period: Past customer during June, 2003 - September, 2005

Igosite.com . Has been exceptional with Customer support. Without a doupt i have my sites 6/7 of them hosted entirely at ingosite.Not many Compnay provide a fast as i have exprerience from igosite.com

Services Period: Past customer during June, 2004 - September, 2005

I heard about igosite.com hosting from a very pleased friend of mine. When I was in need of hosting I looked at this very well layed-out site. Also I had a technical problem and they provided me with excellent support that fixed my problem easily.

Services Period: Past customer during August, 2002 - September, 2004

We are really happy with this guys, they helped a lot in the beggining and today... when we ask a question they are there ready to help you, and all of our issues (very few) have been resolved in minutes... Good job!

Services Period: Past customer during September, 2003 - September, 2005