ImHosted.com Reviews

ImHosted.com
20 reviews of ImHosted.com

My website has been rock stable and trouble free with Imhosted. Support has been excellent and they always reply quickly. The live chat/phone support service is a nice addition. Overall, I would recommend them.

Services Period: Past customer during May, 2006 - June, 2006

Server constantly down. Tech support actually suggested that I look for another server when I complained about server outages. And that's exactly what I did!

Services Period: Past customer during July, 2005 - March, 2006

So unreliable, customers thought I went out of business. No good responses from online support.

Services Period: Past customer during July, 2005 - March, 2006

Imhosted.com offers lots of features, plenty of diskspace and bandwidth. Their support has been fabulous and quick to respond to any issues. No downtime reported since my time with them.

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2004 - January, 2005

Fast Network, Feature Packed, Very Supportive Team helped us get our reseller business started.

Company Response: They are very strict on security. It took 48 hrs to get verified for SSH access.

Best benefits for multi-domain hosting that I've found so far!!!!

Company Response: A few very minor glitches when I first signed up, but all were worked out.

Give you everything you could need for a reasonable price.

Company Response: Completely unreliable. Uptime gaurantee a facade.

Low cost, good features

Company Response: Always down, takes FOREVER to get response from tech support...

Good price. Great feature list.

Company Response: Horrible uptime. Support requests are mostly ignored. Some advertised features do not exist.

Packages look good. Website looks good and the faq and documents are well organized.

Company Response: HORRIBLE SUPPORT! It takes forever to get anything fixed!

Review ImHosted.com