InnoHosting Reviews

InnoHosting
7 reviews of InnoHosting

Gavin

Fantastic Support!
Fantastic support. Been with them for many years. Had some teething problems around the middle of my time with them, but everything has now been sorted. I trust my business with these guys and for me that says a lot. A true business web host. A++ from me.

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2009 - January, 2013

Andrei

Stay away from innohosting! You will see a lot of good reviews ... in the past but those are not real anymore. We faced a lot of problems with this company including downtime and accounts data completely lost because server failure in the last 2 years.

Services Period: Past customer during October, 2007 - February, 2012

scott

I think they are great - I hate their firewall - and Inno - if you read this - seriously - your firewall is a pain in the butt. But the service is great - the support lacks a little but I still give it a 4 as I know they work hard for that. No issues.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2011 - April, 2011

mike turnball

Beware of this company. unable to fix issues not friendly, steals money from your bank account

Services Period: Past customer during June, 2009 - September, 2010

Glynn

Even though the hosting uptime was reasonable they seem to be unable to solve issues when you do have them, I was installing simple plugins to my wordpress site and when activating them my ip kept being blocked by the server firewall, I also had a custome

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2009 - August, 2010

CL

Beware of this company. Slow support, not friendly, keep charging credit card after cancellation! Stay away from innohosting...

Services Period: Past customer during June, 2008 - June, 2009

William Parker

The review would be way too long but we have compiled the facts and documentation about Innohosting.com at http://www.innohosting.info for everyone to see for themselves how much of a con artist this company is. A must read before making your decision.

Services Period: Past customer during September, 2006 - December, 2006