InsynQ Reviews

InsynQ
5 reviews of InsynQ

Nothing But Problems with Insynq
I've never been able to log on and do a complete transaction in Quickbooks. Tech support can't help me and won't even provide me with a chat log. They have charged me for 4 months and I've received zero... Been a nightmare... I'm going directly to Intuit

Failed to do their back-ups and data corruption cost us thousands....
Had an issue where Insynq has acknowledged that a backup failed on their end. This resulted in us losing financial data and it cost us thousands of dollars to have the information rekeyed and checked. DO NOT USE INSYNQ FOR BUSINESS CRITICAL FUNCTIONS!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2016

Terrible service so far
Just joined Insynq, regret it already. Have not been able to have any of our technical problems resolved, have to reach out to them regularly resulting in lost time and productivity. Serious speed issues, terrible experience.

Awful Reliability and Speed
Numerous problems with Insynq in a span of 3 months that my company used their hosting. One problem took 10 days to fix which caused huge accounting and payroll problems. Switched to Harborcloud and im very happy with their service, support and speed.

Services Period: Past customer during May, 2014 - September, 2014

Great Service
One of the better application hosting providers for QuickBooks. Great support and easy to use with multiple client data files.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2011

Review InsynQ