IntegraHost Reviews

IntegraHost
31 reviews of IntegraHost

I am a reseller and pre-paid for a full year of hosting with the agreement I could get a pro-rated refund if I ever needed to cancel. It's been >6 months and I'm still waiting for the refund. They ignore my calls & email. DO NOT TRUST THEM! NEVER PREPAY!

Services Period: Past customer during September, 2005 - February, 2006

Their MySQL database is an older version which doesn't run well with my current software. To top that, it KEEPS GOING DOWN! Yes, all the entries on my page DISSAPEAR. If you really like "minimal" websites with just fields of color, this host is for you!

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2006 - June, 2006

I have found IntegraHost very helpful. I have been with them since September of last year and any time I needed help they were always there. They helped me install my shopping cart and ssl. They have always gone above and beyond what I expect.

Services Period: Past customer during September, 2005 - May, 2006

I had my 14 day guarantee extended because they didn't get my account working properly. 5 weeks after cancelling my account, I'm STILL waiting for either a refund or even a response to tickets. Very poor!

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2006 - April, 2006

Communication started out great and died within less than a day. I am still waiting (more than a month) to receive credit for cancelling my acct within the 14 day refund period.

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2005 - April, 2005

I find Integra Host service an excellent, they always where polite kind and understanding with any questions I had to ask them. Up time is constant, apart from one problem that I encountered which was resolved quickly.

Services Period: Past customer during August, 2005 - April, 2006

I have been with IntegraHost for almost 3 years. These guys are great! They have always been there when ever I had a question and have answered it to my satisfaction! If your looking for a host, you can't go wrong with IntegraHost!

Services Period: Past customer during May, 2003 - April, 2006

" I find their customer support to be ridiculous! Telephone queues drop into voicemails after 20 min. waits, tickets go untouched, long wait times with online technical support chat. More time spent wasted than in production for customers of Integrahost.

Services Period: Past customer during October, 2005 - March, 2006

WOW!!! WHAT A HOST!!! I just signed up today and the server they put me on was missing fantastico. I did a live chat and spoke with Alex and Kyle. Kyle offered to switch me over to a new server within an hour. QUICK SERVICE and GREAT PRICE. A++++++++++++

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2006 - January, 2007

Just a phenominal host! They helped me set up my site and took the time to walk me through things that I knew were out of there line of work or responsibility, they made sure I was comfortable and understood what I was doing, I suggest this host to anyone

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2004 - September, 2005