Intersabre Communications Reviews

Intersabre Communications

Were good, but service went down over time.

The site was always going down, email would go done for days at a time, they would upgarde the servers which would break things.

Support was terrible, would often have to tell Zac what to do fix his own se

Services Period: Past customer during October, 2004 - May, 2009

Horrible service, Site is always down, cant get ANY support, Last email from them said.. Your account was deleted when you canceled, you have nothing on our servers to "get", please stop spamming our support board.

Thank You.
Best Regards,
Zac O.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2004 - July, 2009

I had four sites hosted here for three years. I was charged duplicate times via PayPal. Support said they would credit my account but never did. My homepages were overwritten several times by hackers. Sites were taken down due to glitches. It was bad.

Services Period: Past customer during August, 2004 - July, 2008

Canceled after 2 yrs of service after my web page mysteriously disappeared. They would not respond to cancellation request or any other emails. Was then charged $30 by Paypal and Intersabre refused to refund---they even disputed the claim! Avoid.

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2006 - January, 2008

Pretty slow cPanel access, Webmail access or sometimes even website access. They stonewalled us in helping us package our site for easy moving.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2002 - May, 2007

Customer service terrible - they lie, and don't know what they are doing (said I was terminated, deleted me completely-2 accounts, and then charged me 1 month later for another year on both!). More downtime than uptime. Servers all on spam lists. All hea

Services Period: Past customer during July, 2005 - July, 2006

Thie service would be a great value if the service level was greater. If you have a mission critical website - stay clear... the uptime stats are not acceptable for any real application.

Services Period: Past customer during April, 2004 - June, 2006

ABSOLUTE SCAM ARTISTS! STOLE PAYMENT AND REFUSED REFUND EVEN AFTER PROMISING. NO CONTACT INFO ON WEBSITE, BUT HERE IS THEIR ADDRESS: 84 Hill St. Lexington, MA 02421. NO CONTACT INFO SHOULD BE RED FLAG NEXT TIME--JERKS.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2003 - May, 2006