iPowerWeb Reviews

iPowerWeb
125 reviews of iPowerWeb

The database for my one forum was trashed by them, they told me tough luck. My other site on the new vdeck can't even run php forums. Stay away from ipower.

Services Period: Past customer during December, 2006 - January, 2008

Was great until a few months ago... trashed and then crashed my site. average wait time for support, 1 hour on phone, 24 hours via email. They don't care about you. Never returned calls. Run as fast as you can from this company.

Services Period: Past customer during July, 2006 - December, 2008

It takes over 60 minutes to speak with ANYONE IPower has sent confidential information outside the company my email goes down every other week

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2004 - January, 2008

8 years with them and last two were horrendous. Tech support may as well be disconnected, because if you do get through, they can't tell you squat, except that they are working on it. Not worth the savings or headaches.

Services Period: Past customer during December, 1998 - December, 2007

support problems negate the benefits of ipower. wait times are over 2 hours, and support is not helpful. It seems outsourced (india?) and they give you false info all time - they are not properly trained.

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2005 - December, 2007

Their migration to new v-deck has been an utter disaster. Lost emails, our domain got blacklisted, spam out the wazoo (about 5,000 today) connection problems, and 1 hour wait for useless tech support. I am pulling all domains hosted there.

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2001 - December, 2007

We had dedicated server... run well for a while. But it looks like they are getting worse and worse. Tech support is terrible. To simply restart the server takes days. Now all our sites are down, mail don't work, iPowerweb keeps us waiting. Bye iPower

Services Period: Past customer during April, 2003 - December, 2007

(1) They deleted all my webmail.

(2) It always takes 1 hour minimum to reach their support on the phone.

(3) When you reach it, the support can do nothing to help.

Adios, Ipower...

Services Period: Past customer during August, 2003 - November, 2007

I have several websites on Ipowerweb, but am going to move them to a new server. Their support is the not what it used to be in my opinion. I used to love Ipowerweb--not anymore.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2002 - November, 2007

I have been a reseller with IPowerWeb for over 5 yrs, bu they have turned into a joke the last 2 yrs. 1-2 hrs on hold, emails support takes 10 days to respond. Avoid them at all costs. I am moving all my domains from them.

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2003 - November, 2007

Review iPowerWeb

Your review of iPowerWeb

Your domain hosted with iPowerWeb