JavaPipe Reviews

JavaPipe
4 reviews of JavaPipe

Very good hosting provider
I must say they are a professional hosting provider with a great technical team capable of providing fast support and quick bug fixes.

I just had a vps with them and i was impressed with their ddos protection for all network layers.

Keep it up!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2016

Best Java host - Unbeatable support
My experience with JavaPipe over the last 10 years has been fantastic. I now host 8 websites with them and don't foresee considering anyone else. Their knowledge base is exhaustive & support is the best I have received anywhere. Thank you John & JP team.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2007

14 years with Javapipe
I'm with Javapipe for 14 years, using one of their Tomcat hosting plans. There aren't many Tomcat hosting providers out there, but Javapipe has definitely been the best one I tried.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2002

JavaPipe Unmetered VPS Experience
I've been using JavaPipe's smallest unmetered VPS plan with SSD storage for about a month now and it's been great so far. No network issues and DDoS is not able to take it down. Highly recommended.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2016

Review JavaPipe