Jolly Works Hosting Reviews

Jolly Works Hosting
45 reviews of Jolly Works Hosting

I've been with this company about 4 months, and I'm very satisfied with their services, in-fact i upgraded my VPS starter to Basic plan...

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2011 - May, 2011

I've been with them for 1.5+ years, their support rocks! They reply in 5-30 minutes! "Reliable, yet Affordable" is true! Top quality host! I'm impressed.
Please ignore the negative reviews, every one of them is 101% wrong!

Services Period: Past customer during June, 2009 - February, 2011

We have a website on JWH and our site is down about 50% of the time, has been like this for months. Get your act together JWH or we will drop you and SOON.

Company Response: We have successfully migrated all accounts to the new Erion2 server. So pls expect a massive improvement on speed and reliability. Thank you!

Services Period: Past customer during September, 2010 - February, 2011

server is always down / unavailable. speed is extremely slow. tech support takes 10,000 years to respond or no response at all.

typical fly-by-night reseller of burst.net. sales & billing is fast! really fast! they want to bill you ASAP

Company Response: JWH guarantees ~30mins response time and 99% uptime. We can provide records if requested to negate this bias review. JWH's servers are located at Phoenix NAP Data Center, and we are no longer connected with Burst.net.

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2010 - January, 2011

i rate this company, 4? NO, i rate this 10.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2011

I've been with this company for 1yr&5mos already and all I can say is that I am really satisfied. With their cheap rates, I wonder if they still get profit? Anyhow, I strongly recommend this hosting to everyone! Great service, and fit to the budget.

Services Period: Past customer during July, 2009 - January, 2011

1 OF THE WORST HOSTING COMPANY I HAVE, MYSQL IS NOT WORKING, CPANEL IS VERY SLOW, NOT UPDATING AT ALL, NO GOOD SUPPORT TEAM, FREE WEBHOSTING IS BETTER THAN THIS, I THINK THIS HOSTING COMPANY DOESNT HAVE ANY EXPERIENCE AT ALL, EVENT IN THE SUPPORT SYSTEM.

Company Response: Another bias review. This client pretends that his website was not updated even by uploading new files. However, as checked by our staff, his website appears to be updating normally. Please see complete proof and record at http://bit.ly/ib4CvI.

I use this hosting service and now the server is down again for hours. This is the second time. I am looking forward to upgrade to a VPS account with them but with such things happenning perhaps I will move on to a new reliable host

Services Period: Past customer during May, 2010 - January, 2011

No downtime, at all! Fast servers, surprisingly cheap prices!
I would recommend JWH to anyone who asks me about a webhost!
The support departments reply instantly, if not, then after 10 minutes max!

Services Period: Past customer during June, 2009 - December, 2010

My Jolly Works Hosting experience has been quite satisfactory. Great prices, huge discounts and a great post-sales service. Certainly for me it was a very good investment, and I'm sure for you too, so give them a try!

Services Period: Past customer during April, 2009 - September, 2010