Jolly Works Hosting Reviews

Jolly Works Hosting
45 reviews of Jolly Works Hosting

May 2016 Reviews paload.net
there host now is fast and reliable they improve there web host and support they help me as soonest as possible and 4 years now . and counting paload.net thanks

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2012 - May, 2016

Disappointing
lots of server timeouts. site was down for over a week

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2015

24/7 Support is not actually 24/7
It is almost 24 hours upon purchasing my order.. Still no reply from support/sales/billing department.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2014

Didn't expect from a budget VPS
Got a VPS from jollyworks last july for remote desktop uses and so far, so good. Too early to provide real review, but all is well. Budget VPS with very good basic support, speedy connection, and superb uptime!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2013

2nd review
Now that I have been here for a while, I can definitely say that I have had less trouble with Jollyworks than I have had with ANY of my previous host in the last 10 years. I am very pleased with the VPS service, both with the server and support.

Services Period: Past customer during May, 2012 - February, 2013

JWH experience for hosting
3 months and 2 weeks using JHW hosting its Good and fast server but now August 10.2012 my website www.paload.net get down cannot access my website.Hosting Got problem .i jope you can fix the problem .my client trying to access my website to buy online

Services Period: Past customer during May, 2012 - August, 2012

VPS Hosting is great so far
It took a bit to figure out about the rDNS, but after that everything has been great. Tech support has been timely when used (3 times). Other than that service is as good as any other service I have had in the last 10 years. I enjoy having my own server!

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2012 - August, 2012

Slow Server
I avail the cheap prize hosting service of JWH to my site www.singaporespot.com. My site working fine for few months only then after few months my site always down and the server very slow. Now I quite JWH service because no good service and slow server!

Services Period: Past customer during September, 2011 - December, 2011

Sa simula lang sila magaling.
After 6 month, It seems that their service is getting much worst... Mukhang sa simula lang sila magaling. My website has been experiencing A LOT of errors, server downtime, and the website runs very slowly.

I now regret hosting my site to JWH.

Company Response: Thank you for the review, JM. But now that you're transferred to our newest CL2 server, we hope that you'll experience the long-term improvements that we've planned for this quarter.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2012 - June, 2012

You get what you pay for!
I've been with JWH for almost 6 months. Their server gets slow at times, but they seriously provide friendly assistance and prompt solution. They really offer fantastic price and their downtime is ACTUALLY the same with other hosts i tried (HG, DH, etc)

Company Response: Thank you for your review, Stephen. FYI, we have started to roll-out our planned improvements for this quarter and it is expected to continue towards the coming years as JWH aggressively targets expansion. Expect a more stable, and faster service.

Services Period: Past customer during December, 2011 - June, 2012