King Servers Reviews

King Servers
10 reviews of King Servers

Best quality
I keep my websites here for a very long time. For this time the service quality significantly increased. The capacities are very increased.Every time stayed satisfied. Always trying to keep the best quality.

Great
Decided to find a new hosting because (believe it or not) Beget wasn't available for 24 hours in my country! So I decided to try something else. It is ok for now. Get support for 15-40 mins. No significant disadvantages found yet.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2018

Title of the review
I have put together my own tariff on the configurator, while on the previous hosting I had a clear imbalance - I could make 30 DBMS, connect up to 100 domains, and the amount of space on the disk was clearly not enough.

Izvrsno hosting
održao nekoliko mjesta na različitim domaćinima, prvi put se susreo s napadom. Ali o tome sam saznala iz podrške. Da biste provjerili kako sve funkcionira, pingiranje web-lokacija s drugih poslužitelja, sve je gl

Technische Unterstützung supe
Alles funktioniert stabil und während anderthalb Jahre ist der Server niemals gecrashed. Der technischer Support gibt sich die allergrößte Mühe, um zu helfen, alle Probleme zu lösen und alle Fragen zu antworten.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2018

good price
I needed a server for data storage urgently. After comparing a number of different data storage service providers, I chose this one. I purchased «KS Storage Server 100» for a reasonable price and was pleasantly surprised by how quick I got it at my disp

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2017

Not expensive, but high quality
Really cheap server. But quality does not suffer. We use about 4 months.

fine
Not expensive server from the king, but the quality does not affect, I have 7 months of serious problems were not observed. There was a problem once when changing the disc. For some reason they changed it for a long time, but they changed it.

Excellent
You guys are great! A couple of days ago I moved my website to King Servers, and the technical support helped installing my website on a new server very professionally. Thanks a million!

Services Period: Past customer during April, 2018 - April, 2018

Fantastic service
King-servers provide unseen uptime and quality of service! Moreover, the VPS (VDS) specifications you get are incredibly high in compare to low price. I recommend this host to all of my friends

Review King Servers