Koddos Reviews

Koddos
22 reviews of Koddos

Koddos is one of the best web hosts I've tried.
Good hosting experience here. The control panel makes it very easy to navigate everything for someone who doesn't know too much about the intricate workings of webhosts and servers.
Highly recommend koddos offshore hosting deals in Hong Kong.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2017

Cool, Professional and Ddos Protected Web Host
Koddos is the one I can rely on - cos their ddos protection is secure.
It is just a great host, i started using it and it has been great for me. The technical guys are very helpful, professional and courteous.

==>> good value for money and Support te

Koddos host is very friendly and responsive
I am totally impressed using KODDOS web hosting services. Their email servers, web servers, etc. have never given me trouble. My sites are in good hands and I want to recommend this web host. I am glad to deal with them.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2017

Poor Quality anti-ddos service
Do not use their service. They are scammers who do not return money for poor quality anti-ddos service.

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2017 - April, 2017

My experience with koddos.com
I want to drop a line about koddos.com services which I have used for a long while.
This company provides stable offshore services with DDoS protection which makes your servers well DDoS protected. In terms of pricing, it's not high.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2013

Losing its Luster
Koddos has a great idea: provide reliable, DDoS protected hosting at a reasonable price. Unfortunately, they are lacking in the reliability department. Crawl errors, slow load time, site off line several times per week, and getting worse.

Services Period: Past customer during June, 2012 - December, 2012

I'm really impressed with the quality service which koddos provides.
Their services are secure and uptime is high. Support helps in many ways and responses all my questions even if they are not clever.
I'm grateful them for their services.

Services Period: Past customer during October, 2011 - November, 2011

Being a customer of koddos company I'd like to write some worm words about their services which are beyond praise.
There are no problems in using their services at all and their DDoS protection services makes them secure and safe.
Prices are not high

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2011

Just perfect company koddos.com.
They have packages which suit the needs of any web master and they focus on needs of the individual clients. They have good infrastructure, uptime, security and using them you have no serious issues at all.

Services Period: Past customer during June, 2011 - July, 2011

Offshore services ... well I have never thought it can be so good and quality. Only using koddos.com I have realized that.
Their services are well-DDoS protected and supported is top-notch and they are not costly.

Services Period: Past customer during April, 2011 - May, 2011