KVCHosting.com Reviews

KVCHosting.com
265 reviews of KVCHosting.com

Customer support is 100%.
Well absolutely everything I was looking for in a web host at a price you can't beat! Customer support is 100%, I couldn't imagine switching hosts after using this company.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2002

Only positive impressions.
Customer service from KVChosting is excellent and their quality hosting service is to my liking. Haven't got a bad thing to say about them. Only positive impressions.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2018

Good support.
I have rarely needed their support, but when I have, they have been extremely responsive (usually answer service requests or trouble reports in less than an hour) and you really feel how they put an effort into doing a good job. Good support.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2004

I can tell you that the price is right!
The hosting is nothing but top quality and the features are unmatched. I was impressed by the free installs, free SSL, multiple ftp user, free ecomm apps, outstanding mail services and more. I would recommend them!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2008

Very Happy
They answer INCREDIBLY fast and helped me solve problems in a flash.

Great and troubleshooting.
Their customer service and support is great and troubleshooting. They assisted me through all the difficulties I had in transferring my website from another server. I felt understood and supported. Their pricing policy is simple and flexible.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2017

Great company with a stainless reputation.
What great KVChosting is! I've got more with KVChosting than I had with any other hosting company I've been with, and the price they offer for their hosting package is way cheaper than any of the competitors. Great company with a stainless reputation.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2016

Haven't got a bad thing to say about them.
I want to say that you would be hard pushed to find a nicer bunch of people, and a better service at any price than with KVChosting. I've been around and tried quite a few, and these guys come out tops in every area. Customer service.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2018

Excellent customer serviceŅŽ
I don't think there is any better hosting solution out there. Excellent customer service KVChosting has!
The features, interface, and prices are excellent too. I love companies like this. Highly recommended them!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2017

Great service
Really great service. There is real people that answer within minutes!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2017

Review KVCHosting.com