KVCHosting.com Reviews

KVCHosting.com
226 reviews of KVCHosting.com

Really good services!
Kvchosting.com gave me ability to feel confidence in my website stability. I am happy of using their hosting service because I am receiving all needed user-friendly features perfectly suitable for any hosting aspect.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2016

Kvchosting for the win!
Whenever I've needed support they have always been responsive and resolved my issues in a timely manner.
I've chosen Kvchosting because of their support and nice features included to every even the lowest plan.
I hope to remain their client for years.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2016

Minimal delay in getting assistance.
I am amazed at how well their technical support people explain things to people who are not technical. I've never had any ill-feelings after conversing with them unlike with other hosts I've dealt with. I have always got solutions I needed for my issues.

Thanks for exceptional service!
During the past year using kvchosting I've never had an issue that wasn't solved in record time. They properly maintain their software and servers so things don't spontaneously crash. They continue to exceed any of my expectation, the support is patient

high speeds with best stability
Kvchosting has reached their stellar reputation because of real quality of provided services. I am getting at low price plan with big variety of useful features and some free extras that save my money and time. Support team is knowledgeable,available 24/7

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2015

Experienced professional team
They are delivering various features and quality hosting service based on solid servers and stable networking. Support team knows ways to manage, optimize and maintain servers for sure. Prices are not high, and also they are frequently offering promos.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2015

Wonderful People
We've been with KVC for 3 years now .. This hosting service is the best we've had to date. I can not say enough good things about this company, They have went above and beyond what we've in support, guidance and PRICE. Highly recommended
Will at BBNTV

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2013

perfect solution especially for such low price they charge
Uptime for my website has basically been 100%. Pages are loading in an instant and never observed any slowdowns. I've been provided by excellent customer service and one of the best online support I've ever dealt with.

KVCHosting is the host you can trust!
I cannot really think of anything negative to say about their solutions. Server is working lightning fast and the loading time of the pages attracts more traffic. I have got virtually no downtime which is really appreciable.

They totally rock!
I was surprised how friendly Kvchosting support team. They were very fast and quick with solving my issues. Their plans are low-priced and delivered with extensive features.
I only wish I had discovered them sooner, it would have saved me a lot of time!

Review KVCHosting.com