KVCHosting.com Reviews

KVCHosting.com
258 reviews of KVCHosting.com

Haven't got a bad thing to say about them.
I want to say that you would be hard pushed to find a nicer bunch of people, and a better service at any price than with KVChosting. I've been around and tried quite a few, and these guys come out tops in every area. Customer service.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2018

Excellent customer serviceŅŽ
I don't think there is any better hosting solution out there. Excellent customer service KVChosting has!
The features, interface, and prices are excellent too. I love companies like this. Highly recommended them!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2017

Great service
Really great service. There is real people that answer within minutes!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2017

Great and helpful.
I found this hosting provider helpful to live my websites on internet. When I started making my website, I found this provider in google provided advertisement. I thought to buy hosting from KVChosting and I got a good response.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2016

They are really good.
I was looking for a host and my friend told be about KVChosting, first I thought it was an ordinary hosting company but when I tried it, I liked it. Whenever I have any issue related to hosting their Staff is there to help me. Their uptime is really good

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2016

The support team is awesome.
KVChosting is certainly one of the most affordable hosts available online with almost all the features you need to run a website. The Best feature that comes to shining light is the Support and up time. The support team is awesome.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2015

Their customer service is very easy to reach and very helpful.
Their customer service is very easy to reach and very helpful.
Happy to use their service, being one of the first ones to grab their discounted price. The support specialist was very courteous and guided me through the problem I have.

What else should I want?
Email is reliable enough, domain management is very simple, security is good, price/quality is amazing.
What else should I want?

Great and reliable company!
KVChosting makes itself the perfect platform for anyone who just wants to get something done in the fastest and easiest way possible. Unlike other hosts, they won't bombard you with the most technical things as their new features.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2016

I am really satisfied with their services and server performance.
As a professional web developer I am working for Wordpress and various web hosting company over the last 5 years. I have worked with KVChosting a lot's of times for my clients and I am really satisfied with their services and server performance.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2009

Review KVCHosting.com