KVCHosting.com Reviews

KVCHosting.com
249 reviews of KVCHosting.com

I am really satisfied with their services and server performance.
As a professional web developer I am working for Wordpress and various web hosting company over the last 5 years. I have worked with KVChosting a lot's of times for my clients and I am really satisfied with their services and server performance.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2009

The technical support is beyond belief!
The technical support is beyond belief! Over a period of some days they walked me through many problems I was having (most because of my ignorance) with my website and former server and even corrected some problems with my computer.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2017

The best value is friendly support!
Good speed, fast support and no see down time yet! The best value at KVChosting is friendly support.
They always stay there when you need. That's what I need because I don't want to wait 24 hours for 1 reply and also wait more 24 hours for another reply.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2007

Such a great Hosting service.
Such a great Hosting service. I am very satisfied with the service of KVChosting.net.
Their Support is excellent. They solve any hosting related problem within while I am chatting with them.
I strongly recommend to get service of them.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2015

Quality services!
I chose to go with this company because of their uptime and their customer support which is beyond praise. I've upgraded and am now using many of their products.
The reason I stick with KVChosting is because of their customer support personnel.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2009

Best technical support
I am very satisfied with the technical support. At any moment 24/7, fulfilled all my requirements.

The relationship between price and quality of services is very good.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2014

Security is their number one priority for all their customers.
KVChosting.net is the best hosting company I have used to date. Their online support is fast and efficient and has assisted me with any problems I have had promptly. Their servers are fast and fully featured with everything needed to run.

The best!
After going through the whole process of opening a new account, taking care of domain names, and setting up the website, I have no reservations about saying KVChosting.net provided the best customer service, tech support, best control panel, etc..

KVC NET
I was with them more than 5 years.
I try to go to another company but back to them.

they are doing good with me as Brother Customer. Thank you Daniel James and KVCHOSTING

Hisham

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2009

They are the best hosting service I have ever gone through.
They have always been very fast to respond to my emails.
They are the best hosting service I have ever gone through and plan to go through. Always very informational and have always fixed my problem right away with their knowledge.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2006

Review KVCHosting.com