KVCHosting.com Reviews

KVCHosting.com
265 reviews of KVCHosting.com

Great and helpful.
I found this hosting provider helpful to live my websites on internet. When I started making my website, I found this provider in google provided advertisement. I thought to buy hosting from KVChosting and I got a good response.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2016

They are really good.
I was looking for a host and my friend told be about KVChosting, first I thought it was an ordinary hosting company but when I tried it, I liked it. Whenever I have any issue related to hosting their Staff is there to help me. Their uptime is really good

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2016

The support team is awesome.
KVChosting is certainly one of the most affordable hosts available online with almost all the features you need to run a website. The Best feature that comes to shining light is the Support and up time. The support team is awesome.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2015

Their customer service is very easy to reach and very helpful.
Their customer service is very easy to reach and very helpful.
Happy to use their service, being one of the first ones to grab their discounted price. The support specialist was very courteous and guided me through the problem I have.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2018

What else should I want?
Email is reliable enough, domain management is very simple, security is good, price/quality is amazing.
What else should I want?

Great and reliable company!
KVChosting makes itself the perfect platform for anyone who just wants to get something done in the fastest and easiest way possible. Unlike other hosts, they won't bombard you with the most technical things as their new features.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2016

I am really satisfied with their services and server performance.
As a professional web developer I am working for Wordpress and various web hosting company over the last 5 years. I have worked with KVChosting a lot's of times for my clients and I am really satisfied with their services and server performance.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2009

The technical support is beyond belief!
The technical support is beyond belief! Over a period of some days they walked me through many problems I was having (most because of my ignorance) with my website and former server and even corrected some problems with my computer.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2017

The best value is friendly support!
Good speed, fast support and no see down time yet! The best value at KVChosting is friendly support.
They always stay there when you need. That's what I need because I don't want to wait 24 hours for 1 reply and also wait more 24 hours for another reply.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2007

Such a great Hosting service.
Such a great Hosting service. I am very satisfied with the service of KVChosting.net.
Their Support is excellent. They solve any hosting related problem within while I am chatting with them.
I strongly recommend to get service of them.

Review KVCHosting.com