KVCHosting.com Reviews

KVCHosting.com
251 reviews of KVCHosting.com

KVChosting.com is fraudulent and unreliable
Once I paid KVCHosting for a years unlimited hosting, moved my 22 domains and 64 websites to my assigned dedicated server, they accussed me of spamming when I never used the mail system in my hosting package. These KVC rogues blocked my sites ever since.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2015

top level customer care
I am satisfied with kvchosting customer care, stability and service. My websites are receiving all the needed features like highest uptime and properly optimized software. Whatever I needed help I was able to receive prompt reply with full detailed answer

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2015

They have offered a competitive edge
Kvchosting are timely, efficient, well-trained, affordable, and shockingly pleasant through their support. Their features are above any other company I've used, totally user-friendly and reliable. I have not had a problem with uptime yet!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2015

close to be perfect
For that price Kvchosting can not be beaten. So far I have not seen any downgrade in speed and I run server and speed tests monthly. They offer great free tools with any plan, even the lowest. The waiting time for ticket response is not very long

Already recommended them to friends
I had helpful professional representatives on line, they were very helpful, easy to communicate with and had great hosting knowledge. The speed and stability of the servers are great. Thanks Kvchosting for a wonderful experience!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2015

You rock!
I'm using their shared hosting ssd powered plan and have received nothing except quality service. Provided reliability is great with little downtime, the cause of which is always explained before hand or immediately. Their support have been helpful

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2015

Simply outstanding!
The connectivity was great and the server performance was without any problems. The support is fast and polite and leaves nothing to be desired. Almost all support tickets were answered very quickly. The others answered still in reasonable amount of time

no worries
Getting hosting account setup took no time at all and all of my questions to the customer support team have been replied to within minutes. When I contact support for help on even the simplest of tasks they are always courteous and happy to help.

competent support
Their prices are really good. Downtime, tickets taking days to get an answer from someone who clearly has no idea how to use a keyboard - this is what you will not get from Kvchosting. By now I have got an uptime last year of 99.98%.

I would rate them 8/10
Their website is easy to navigate and has nice look. I was quickly responded on my pre-sales request and I received polite answers. From the very beginning it was a great quality in the customer service they have provided.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2015

Review KVCHosting.com