LeadHoster Reviews

7 reviews of LeadHoster

the best web hosting
i actually use it since 2009 and i like it so much
i recomend it to other users it is easy ,reliable and server is uptime 95%

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2009

Excellent Service
Very happy with the comprehensive service offered by LeadHoster. Most of the facilities are offered on the free account, but happy I upgraded, as there seems to be so much more.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2010

leadhoster is good
leadhoster provide a good services and good technique support.

thanks leadhoster for hosting my website for free :)

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2013

very Good
VERY GOOD!!!!!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2012

LeadHoster has provided a reliable and affordable host for my personal web page. The LeadHoster staff provided prompt and relevant answers to all my questions while setting up the web page and acquiring domain names. I highly recommended LeadHoster.

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2008 - April, 2011

This free hosting site is very user friendly and I'm so happy with this because I can test my project here. I also will tell my friends around the world to use this site. The only problem is that I cannot host more that 1 site per account.

Services Period: Past customer during April, 2010 - April, 2011

they have always been providing me with great quality service. Best around! Both Thumbs up for them

Services Period: Past customer during June, 2008 - April, 2011