LFC Hosting Reviews Premier Member

LFC Hosting
232 reviews of LFC Hosting

All Inclusive features, Cold Fusion, SQL and .NET, they are way ahead of the industry in their way of doing business. Great control panel and support.

Company Response: None

Our association website has always been available and now since we started using a mail list we find this service is just as reliable, They are GREAT!

Company Response: None

Great support and server uptime, the care they take in looing after special needs of clients, excellent all around hosting service.

Company Response: Nothing

Everything, customer service, support service, uptime, hosting features, flexability, price. I recommend them very highly.

Company Response: None

Great support, fast network, tons of free features, excellent price, friendly live phone support, very knowledgeable

Company Response: None

These guys are tops in my book. If I have a question it is usually answered within hours, my website has never been faster to load.

Company Response: None

Great technical support. They were able to answer my questions quickly and efficiently. Their control panel is also very user friendly.

Company Response: N/A

N/A

Company Response: N/A

You get a real person when you phone, support and control panel

Company Response: Non that I can see

Great control panel that makes self management easy.

Company Response: None that come to mind