LFC Hosting Reviews Premier Member

LFC Hosting
232 reviews of LFC Hosting

Wonderful and excellent host, they have always gone beyond expectations when they were needed. They have earned my respect and highest recommendation.

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2006 - February, 2011

LFC is simply the best. If you have a business online then you want to go with these guys. The combination of price and features is unbeatable.

Services Period: Past customer during August, 2004 - October, 2010

LFC Hosting has proven time and time again that we did not make a mistake when we moved our site over to them. Their customer support, reliability and security are second to none. I highly recommend LFC to your readers.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2006 - October, 2010

We have been with LFC Hosting since 2001 and unfortunately, because our business is closing, we regret having to leave LFC. There service over the years has been nothing short of fantastic and should we need hosting again we will definitely be back.

Services Period: Past customer during November, 2001 - July, 2010

ASP.NET website crashes all the time, will be leaving LFC ASAP

Company Response: We've never seen an issue such as the one that Derek (Chad) is experiencing. A large percentage of our users use .Net and we have never seen anything quite like this before. We would really appreciate the opportunity to find a resolution for you.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2010 - July, 2010

we have many accounts with LFC, some dating back 10-years and LFC has absolutely excellent service. their quality level is simply uncomparable to any other hosting company (and we've experienced a great MANY).

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2000 - May, 2010

When first joining I was impressed support department, as they were always available and very willing to answer any question. When I was suddenly had issues caused by my own doing and they helped resolve it within the hour, that is outstanding service.

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2008 - January, 2010

I just switched to LFC Hosting and everything went very smoothly, even though I had a somewhat unusual request regarding MS Access databases. Support was friendly and timely. I am very pleased with the switch so far!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2009

Since joining in 2007 we have never experienced any problems at all with LFC Hosting, the access speed has always been excellent and the few times I had to use the support I was treated with the upmost of respect and professionalism. I highly recommend th

Services Period: Past customer during September, 2007 - April, 2009

Excellent service and always willing to help in a problem. When something unusual happend (rarely) the tech support was great. I've used other services and LFC has been the best.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2007 - January, 2009