LFC Hosting Reviews Premier Member

LFC Hosting
232 reviews of LFC Hosting

What sets great companies apart from the crowd is the ability to provide great support that meets or exceeds customers’ expectations.They are certainly exceeding my expectations. I highly recommend LFC Hosting

Services Period: Past customer during June, 2006 - December, 2008

moving down from reseller plan to starter plan was very expensive. automated system gave me a good lesson.. charged from me over 75$

Company Response: I am sorry if you thought you were charged to change your package, the opposite is actually true. Your account was actually credited a total of $22.33 due to the changed to reflect the difference in cost of the packages from a Reseller to a Starter.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2003 - November, 2008

Excellent support for PHP, someone is always available, even on the weekend when I was trying to sort out some of my own errors and they helped, I cant say enough about these guys right from pre sal to sale to after sales service. Excellent

Services Period: Past customer during August, 2007 - November, 2008

I've been using LFC Hosting for almost 2 years now and have experienced nothing except excellent service all around.

Services Period: Past customer during September, 2006 - June, 2008

One word describes LFC Hosting - AWESOME.. since I am a newbie to webhosting I had no clue of what to do to get my site up and the good people at LFC jumped right in and got me going, my site is up and they did it all for me. Thank you LFC Hosting.

Services Period: Past customer during April, 2008 - May, 2008

We are small software developers and used LFC to demonstrate software to our clients. However we've grown and now operate our own in-house servers I've been more than pleased with LFC and as such will continue to recommend LFC to our clients.

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2006 - February, 2008

As a web developer, I've tried a lot of different reseller hosts - this is hands-down the best. As with all, they could improve, but they are the best in terms of server reliability and customer support!

Services Period: Past customer during July, 2006 - October, 2007

Tremendous. Highly Recommended.

Services Period: Past customer during September, 2007 - October, 2007

They have so many free features, very quick to respond to my questions and are always professional. Always sensitive to my lack of knowledge in some areas. I can't say enough about this company and have recommended them several times already.

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2006 - September, 2007