LFC Hosting Reviews Premier Member

LFC Hosting
232 reviews of LFC Hosting

After 5+ Years I will safely say, they ROCK as a provider!

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2002 - May, 2007

LFC Hosting the first hosting company I have found that lives up to their reputation, they are amazing when they advertise Real People believe me you do have after sale contact with a person. Well done LFC, I only wish I had come across them sooner.

Services Period: Past customer during November, 2006 - April, 2007

LFC web host has the best customer service and support I have ever experienced. When you are addressing your problem, you have feeling that you are only customer they are dealing with.
LFC gives you possibility that your web premises grow as your needs g

Services Period: Past customer during November, 2003 - February, 2007

I signed up this site for my studies. I really found their Service - Excellant. Worth Paying

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2007 - February, 2007

Fast and affordable service with things included free of charge that other hosts charge extra for. Tech support really cares about you as a customer and friend.

Services Period: Past customer during November, 2006 - December, 2006

The staff there are great. When I was researching and looking for a hosting provider, I asked questions and they had the answers, usually within the hour. No one, and I do mean NO ONE was able to respond any better. I would give them all 10s if allowed

Services Period: Past customer during November, 2006 - December, 2006

Great speed and personal support.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2006

I have only taken charge of this account a few months ago and am so impressed with the service provided by LFC staff, they have been more then kind, very considerate and always most helpful. I wish I had of found these people much sooner.

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2006 - September, 2006

After having bad experiences with previous hosting companies, I'm glad I'm using LFC for my ASP.NET projects.

For the record LFC Hosting is awesome and should anyone I know need an ASP.NET-based solution I would use LFC without question.

Services Period: Past customer during October, 2002 - September, 2006

They have so many added features I was paying extra for at my last host but are getting free here. They are very quick to respond to any of my questions and are always professional about it. I recommend highly.

Services Period: Past customer during December, 2004 - August, 2006