LFC Hosting Reviews Premier Member

LFC Hosting
232 reviews of LFC Hosting

They are great, support requests are answering very quickly and the network speed is super fast.

Services Period: Past customer during September, 2001 - August, 2006

This is unbelievable! We started out with a small hosting package. We heavilly relied on the Technical Support Team for expansion of the website. With an unmatched speed feeling for service they helped us to improve our systems in order to grow! Thanks.

Services Period: Past customer during April, 2006 - June, 2006

first timer, I have some IT knowledge, but never done this...it was EASY! So far, so great! I searched and found that this was the BEST value around.

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2006 - April, 2006

Of 4 hosting companies I have dealt with - LFC is by far the very best. The service I received when I transfered by site was Exceptional. Other hosting companies need to take training from LFC. Also, no hidden charges. Top Quality Host!

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2006 - April, 2006

Outstanding performance from LFC, in particular technical support, they have been invaluable in their help with my site, keep up the good work. LFC has been my host for about 6 months now and I highly recommend them to everyone.

Services Period: Past customer during August, 2005 - March, 2006

Loads of built in features: MYSQL, PHP, mail list server, forum and other stuff. The tech support people are great to work with, quick to respond and are very helpful to us web novices.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2003 - March, 2006

I really appreciate everyone at LFC, they just keeps getting better, without losing touch with the customer. Knowing the first names of people at the other end of the wire makes each communication feel like I dropped in at the corner store. Thank you LFC!

Services Period: Past customer during May, 2002 - November, 2005

Wonderful host, very reliable service and great packages with excellent pricing. One of the few hosts offering MSSQL. I highly recommend them.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2001 - October, 2005

LFC has one of the best services I have ever used, their control panel beats any I have used before, the resources and prices for their packages are excellent as is their 24/7 support. Since switching to I have saved 100's of $$$ and get superior service.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2002 - October, 2005