LFC Hosting Reviews Premier Member

LFC Hosting
232 reviews of LFC Hosting

LFC has an excellent service and support of database driven applications. I can not tell you how often they came to my rescue after I messed up, and they didn't even charge me for it. I very highly recommend LFC Hosting as a secure stable hosting company.

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2004 - July, 2005

This company has got to be rated the best company I have ever dealt with, hosting or otherwise. I thank you LFC for your promptness to service and to my mails as I am overwhelmed by your call to duty. Keep up the fantastic work.

Services Period: Past customer during May, 2004 - July, 2005

I always get excellent service out of this firm, quick and courteous. Excellent pricing and features. They have an excellent user freindly control panel. I have no probelm at all recommending LFC Hosting. Email me if you like. gsinclair@gdom.net

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2002 - July, 2005

We have been hosting with LFC for some time now and have always found them to be very professional, easy to contact and above all always online. I would recommend them to any webmaster who is looking for superior hosting.

Services Period: Past customer during March, 1996 - June, 2005

I have always had positive experiences with LFC Hosting,their willingness to be flexible with adding more web space, the no extra cost features, the fact if you have a question you can always contact someone day or night. I wouldn't deal with anyone else.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2003 - May, 2005

Services Period: Past customer during April, 2004 - May, 2005

As someone who is new to renting space I'm extremely pleased with their service and excellent support.

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2005 - April, 2005

The all aspect of above make lfc as a considerable good hosting

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2005

I been with them for over a year and never had any problem. We I have question I can use online chat because of time different from here. They have a very good controlling panel an features. I recommend them to lots of peoples and recommend to you also.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2003 - April, 2005

Great job by LFC, I am especially impressed with what they have done with the mail because I now receive little or no SPAM and I have not had a virus make it into my mailbox in months. 24 hour support is great and I recommend them very highly.

Services Period: Past customer during April, 1996 - March, 2005