LFC Hosting Reviews Premier Member

LFC Hosting
232 reviews of LFC Hosting

I have always had excellent response times, customer service and support and above all no downtime unless it was because of a planned upgrade. This company always informs us when there is going to be any downtime due to a scheduled upgrade. Excellent!!

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2002 - March, 2005

LFC Hosting's customer service is incredible. Their control panel makes me feel as though I purchased a dedicated server with its highly customizable interface and options. LFC Hosting is the only webhost to consider.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2000 - February, 2005

I didn't understand much about websites or hosting when I signed on with LFC, but their tech support staff were exceptional (and patient) as I brought my website live with them. Couldn't have done it without them!

Services Period: Past customer during December, 2004 - February, 2005

Best value on web. You can host up to 5 true domains in their base price. Reliable, knowleagable customer support ans they constantly upgrade their technology to meet demand.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2002 - January, 2005

I've looked around at many hosting plans and have found none better than LFC Hosting. I get 5 domains and 200MB space for $40/month, with every modern add-on, a sophisticated easy-to-use control panel, and prompt considerate customer service. Top-notch!

Services Period: Past customer during April, 2004 - January, 2005

Best value for money, excellent support and I love their unique 'multiple domains' feature, which is like having a small dedicated server with an excellent cost

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2002 - January, 2005

LFC has been reliable since I began using their hosting in 2001. They are constantly upgrading to make it better and the support has been quick and worked hard to resolve the few problems I have had.

Services Period: Past customer during September, 2001 - January, 2005

Excellent host!! Professional and timely response tech support team.
I recommend to all E-Commerce Owners.

Services Period: Past customer during May, 2004 - January, 2005

After quite a few bad web host experiences, I could not be more pleased to have found lfchosting.com. The support and reliability have been outstanding. Being able to host five domains in one account has also cut my costs considerably.

Services Period: Past customer during May, 2002 - January, 2006

This company is great to do business with. My reseller clients love the spam filter they gained when doing business with me.

Services Period: Past customer during June, 2004 - January, 2005