LFC Hosting Reviews Premier Member

LFC Hosting
232 reviews of LFC Hosting

one off the best hosting provider

Services Period: Past customer during April, 2002 - May, 2005

For over 4 years now we have always had immediate response from customer service and have been able to talk to a real person all the time. How rare is that?

Services Period: Past customer during July, 2003 - January, 2005

For the money you cant beat this service. The uptime is respectable and the technical support is responsive. I have been with these guys for over a year and they host many of my side projects, and i cant complain.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2002 - January, 2005

Reliability is so important in my business, and LFC Hosting always makes me look good. I love the way they keep me informed about what is happening, and their response time on questions or problems can't be beat.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2002 - January, 2005

We have used LFC Hosting since 2000. We used a number of other web hosts prior to that. The control pannel is great. LFC has excelent rates, support and communication with us. I have no reason to go anywhere else.

Services Period: Past customer during June, 2000 - January, 2005

Simple to use and setup. Excellent uptime and price.
Since we had no runnings with technical difficulties or problems anywhere, it is hard to evaluate that department, the company just works fine. As always the speed can be better, but it is good.

Services Period: Past customer during May, 2002 - January, 2005

They are always working to provide cutting edge products/service to their customers. Where else can you have 5 domains on one account? Excellent email program. Service is the best it gets. I believe they are the best host for the least cost you can find.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2000 - January, 2005

LFC hosting is incredibly talented and service oriented company. I have found them to be helpful, easy to reach and always above expectations.They constantly upgrade systems to better meet the needs of their customers, and this translates to more reliabil

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2001 - January, 2005

Overall okay service, alot of mail server downtime.

Services Period: Past customer during December, 2003 - January, 2005

Everything I could ever ask for in a Web Host!

Services Period: Past customer during November, 2004 - January, 2005