LFC Hosting Reviews Premier Member

LFC Hosting
232 reviews of LFC Hosting

LFC is fantastic. We actually went with a local provider for a short time to get a cut in rate and went back to LFC because they were more reliable, offered better services and they are fantastic to work with! You can't go wrong with them.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2004 - January, 2005

I have been with LFC for two years now and have only praise for the service, the many features included in the monthly fee, and expert tech support .I would recommend LFC to anyone looking for a Quality Hosting Service

Services Period: Past customer during October, 2002 - January, 2005

Great array of features and very affordable. Technical staff very helpful. Great control panel. I've been with two other companies and this is the best.

Services Period: Past customer during June, 2003 - January, 2005

LFC is a great host! So far I have no problems. There is never any noticable down time. I'm not using anything fancy like SQL etc., but I find everything very convenient with the Control Panel. Hit statistics are great. Setting up emails is easy. Setting

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2003 - January, 2005

LFC has been very adaptive to current trends, which is reflected in their constant ongoing developments/improvements to their automated systems. It's reassuring to know they are leveraging the best of technology for us technologists!

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2003 - January, 2005

LFC are terrific hosts. They're both knowledgable and approachable - a rare and wonderful combination of customer service attributes that often elude IT industry professionals.

Services Period: Past customer during October, 2004 - January, 2005

I have been with LCF for a few days now and WOW, support is there FAST with questions you may have, I have also put in a request to our CEO for approval to start transferring our other domains to LCF. Provides what our other host can and MUCH MORE!!

Services Period: Past customer during November, 2004 - January, 2005

All I can say is that LFC are the best, I really have to congratulate them on their Control Panel. It give me so much control it is unbeleivable.

Company Response: Seeing is beleiving and beleive me I can not find any cons at all

LFC is the embodiment of what a good IT firm is, talented and approachable, excellent service that leaves the cclient feeling empowered and cared for.

Company Response: None

Every server side scripting language you can image. Willing to change certain configurations on servers for things you need. Awesome tech support!

Company Response: File manager drops you back to the root folder instead of where you were when you do an operation. Could easily be fixed.

Review LFC Hosting