LiveHost.net Reviews

LiveHost.net
205 reviews of LiveHost.net

I moved to LiveHost from a Sweden-based host. For a significantly lower price, LiveHost includes much more space, excellent features, and prompt support. For a more in-depth review, see my post at http://www.robertb.eu/2006/04/20/review-livehost/

Services Period: Past customer during October, 2005 - April, 2006

When my company (Intel) needed a way for external customers to have a forum there was no question that I hooked them up with Livehost. The customers and my company could not be happier with this. The customer service and quality of product is amazing.

Services Period: Past customer during September, 2005 - April, 2006

LiveHost were just a company that one of my clients used and I had to confess I had never heard of them.

However, the quality and speed of their support service has been absolutely fabulous.

It really doesn't get much better than this.

Services Period: Past customer during April, 2005 - April, 2006

I have always had prompt and courteous service from Live Host. They keep clients well informed about problems. I have referred another client to them because of my satisfaction and I myself was a referral.

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2005 - April, 2006

Excellent support far and above any host that I have ever been associated with. A very user friendly web host.

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2006 - April, 2006

I've been a customer of LiveHost for over 2 years now. Since my first inquiry, they have been extremely responsive. Every time I've sent an email with a problem or question, they have responded within the hour! Very impressive! Very happy customer!

Services Period: Past customer during November, 2003 - April, 2006

Our up-time is, of course, important to us, and it has become a non-issue as a result of moving to LiveHost. The immediate communication with us during VERY rare and brief outages has been a hallmark of this host, unlike any other. Can't praise enough!

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2005 - April, 2006

Great price with all the options of much more expensive hosting. Plus, the service and support is excellent!
One could pay twice this price and still not receive the quality of LiveHost!

Services Period: Past customer during October, 2005 - February, 2006

Awesome! Other hostst could learn a lot from these guys! They are polite, informative, and have superior service. They are a little more expensive than many cheap hosts, but my business is worth it.

Services Period: Past customer during June, 2005 - February, 2006

Sites are always up, support is fast and very knowledgeable. Many great features, and fast servers too.. I can't say enough!

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2004 - February, 2006