LogicWeb Reviews

LogicWeb
37 reviews of LogicWeb

Outstanding value performance with impeccable support.
I had a names resolution issue that was resolved almost as soon it was reported.

I am very impressed with the speed and quality of response I had to my support request.

Outstanding value performance and impeccable support.

full stars, no-brainer.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2014

Excellent Support !
I am a new client, I can't say about the server quality yet. I hope I like it, but I am very impressed with their support.
I have received instant responses to questions and immediate assistant with issues. Excellent customer service.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2015

Very good

Thank you very much, I want to go on record that I am very pleased with the support and the speed at which respond tickets.
Your company is very good here in Brazil this type of service is very bad.

I am grateful for the help provided so

Long time customer
I have hosted my personal web site on LogicWeb for over 10 years. LogicWeb has always been very responsive to tickets placed, usually within an hour. They have resolved all issues quickly.

All you could hope for
LogicWeb's support is thorough and fast I don't think I have had to wait more than 45 min for a response.

Excellent Support !
I am totally impressed with there technical help - I tried many hosting in my life ...but nowhere get such speedy and knowledgeable support!!
Yes I am a happy customer and planning for more service :)

Seven over ten
Good service but not excellence.
To improve It would be great that technical dpt speak spanish. It does not seem very difficult
More incidents of desirable
They don't advise when the hosting plans change
In our last request the tech service was perfec

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2009

Good value for the money
In 7 years I have had only 3 main problems, the last one this year when they changed their servers for the better. I was down for a few hours, but the upgrade has made things running better and better since then.
Trouble tickets always get answers.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2006

Good value and service.
Very professional and good service.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2009

Excellent Service
Receive instant responses to questions and immediate assistant with issues. Excellent customer service. Reliable.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2012

Review LogicWeb