LogicWeb Reviews

LogicWeb
37 reviews of LogicWeb

Excellent support staff. Very prompt on fixing any issues or just general help.

Services Period: Past customer during October, 2008 - December, 2008

I recently purchased a forum with a very large MySQL database and they transferred it and the entire site...took them 3 hours and didn't charge me. It was include in the hosting cost.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2008

I've used a lot of hosting companies before, and I've never had tech support that can rival LogicWeb's. I've never waited for more the 1/2 hour for a response, and they almost always have my problem solved within an hour or two.

Services Period: Past customer during June, 2007 - June, 2008

• Very quickly to answer and resolve the problem. • Professionalism. I do not feel cheated, as I happened to other companies. • Other companies with whom I have worked promise a high speed on the line

Services Period: Past customer during April, 2008 - June, 2008

Great service and very competitive on price, I am based in the UK and there always there to help ..keep it up guys.

Services Period: Past customer during May, 2004 - June, 2008

I am really enjoying LogicWeb's service. One of the best customer service I've got so far! The servers can handle the huge traffic to my websites easily. Thanks guys and keep it up! You made my life easier and I really appreciate it.

Services Period: Past customer during December, 2005 - June, 2008

As our site has grown, we have used several different webhosting companies. In our experience, LogicWeb is an excellent host. Site performance, customer support, feature & options - everything has been superb.

Services Period: Past customer during June, 2004 - June, 2008