Mecca Hosting, Inc. Reviews

Mecca Hosting, Inc.
11 reviews of Mecca Hosting, Inc.

Does what it says and very well
Been using Mecca for a few years, their service excellent. Every question has been answered and if there have been any issues (usually our mistakes) they have been dealt with very quickly. Mecca, even set up Wordpress for us. Many Thanks Fletcher, UK

What else is there?
I'm not a big website user and I am not real knowledgeable, but it was easy with Mecca, real easy, and for two years now I have had no issues at all. I had some questions about moving some domain names there and got immediate responses to my questions.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2013

Good for large sites.
Moved our large corporate site recently and will move our smaller tech sites to Mecca. Easy setup, fast, fast support. Many companies today have slow support with no answers. Mecca is fast and always has an answer. We like them very much. Try them.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2015

I have had NO issues. When I did have a question, I got a prompt response - and from a tech who could answer Mac questions.

Services Period: Past customer during September, 2010 - April, 2012

Worst service. Bunch of lying scamers. No customer service. They can not be contacted, and their system is automated. All good reveiws are writen by Mecca employees, I promise you.

Services Period: Past customer during November, 2006 - November, 2007

They have no customer support. They don't have a telephone for Christ's sake, they're a joke! I get canned responses hours after an email. The absolute worst. The Dell of hosting companies.

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2002 - February, 2010

I've been with them for 7 years. They're great with customer service, including "dumb" questions, and if your site goes down for any reason (VERY rare, it's happened only twice in 7 years, both very briefly), they give you free months without you asking.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2003 - December, 2009

No advanced domain controls. My experience: Hosting pkg was dropped unexpectedly. Responses were irrelevant, probably automated, until referred to mgmt. Transcript at www.jfmayer.com/meccahostingsupportdebacle.html

Services Period: Past customer during September, 2007 - July, 2008

This is the most awesome hosting company. They are clear in their presentation of what they offer, I have never had any "technical problems", no misunderstandings. Their customer service is beyond wonderful :-)

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2007 - April, 2007

Update: It has been two months since I started with Mecca Hosting, and I continue to be amazed at their Excellence in performance!

Services Period: Past customer during October, 2005 - December, 2005

Review Mecca Hosting, Inc.

Your review of Mecca Hosting, Inc.

Your domain hosted with Mecca Hosting, Inc.