Micfo International L.L.C. Reviews

Micfo International L.L.C.

Quite mixed experiences, not really recomendable. Fast support but often incompetent.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2005 - March, 2007

Until recently Micfo was great - not now. Customer service is all but non existant and technical issues go unresolved.

Services Period: Past customer during April, 2005 - October, 2006

Very incompetent company. Originaly took 23 emails to get account online. Then linked me to a used car website in Chicago!(I live in CA). Then, when I paid them 119 for hosting, they claimed I never paid them! (Paypal) I filed paypal fraud charges, thren

Services Period: Past customer during November, 2005 - August, 2006

After being a loyal customer for 3 years, putting up with the ups and downs, Micfo tells me today that my sites use too many resources and I have 72hrs to find another host. No offer to upgrade, no warnings. That's no way to treat a loyal customer!

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2004 - April, 2006

bad company, they r fake, they r setting a trap through their free trial, all what they r up to is to collect finacial details and credit card info be aware they r theives they abuse credit cards

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2006 - April, 2006

It made me feel so good to read all of the horrible reviews about micfo on this site. I was beginning to go crazy. Thier 24/7 customer service is a total joke. People answering the phone have no clue. They just tell you that they forwarded you complai

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2006

I was with them for just over 1 month. Their technical support is a joke... got asked for information I already provided often, moved only reseller domain when moving to another of their servers, caused site down-time for days. Frequent outages.

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2006 - March, 2006

Very good year 1, but they messed up when rearranging their servers and even changed my Direct-IPs WITHOUT NOTICE followed by a month of little up-time. Support seems to be paid for rapid responses only, rather than providing useful help to customers!

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2005 - March, 2006

Their customer support is diabolical, although their response times are good when you first email them. It's like they just forget about you and expect you do forget your problems your having with their service. Very poor support but prices are great!

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2006 - March, 2006

Thanks to Micfo.com I lost a client I had for 3 years. I was only with them for 1 month and during that month my servers were slow, sites went down, email was down and we had to use gmail - asked for money back, they offer a free month! As if!

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2006 - March, 2006

Review Micfo International L.L.C.

Your review of Micfo International L.L.C.

Your domain hosted with Micfo International L.L.C.