Micfo International L.L.C. Reviews

Micfo International L.L.C.

awful support, awful Reliability, and unethical company. Simply you can't trust your business to this company.

Services Period: Past customer during September, 2005 - February, 2006

I could not be paid to have my site on micfo again!! If there are problems expect NO support! You could be down four days a month, and not get a refund!! HORRIBLE HORRIBLE!! don't trust fake review sites micfo themselves put up!

Services Period: Past customer during August, 2004 - January, 2006

Hello,

I have been using web hosting services of Micfo.com for period of 7 months now and can tell you that every day I'm more amazed with the level of service provided by them. Awesome tech support, features, reliable servers and helpful and knowledge

Services Period: Past customer during August, 2005 - January, 2006

UNRELIABLE SERVICE - NO EXCUSE
In short I have submited tickets almost every week for a year! I have collected some of them there are 150 of them. If you want to insead of working on your business worry about your sites/mail all the time chose Micfo.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2005 - January, 2006

Micfo were an excellent host. Until one week ago when they migrated us to a new server...

They lost an entire website, lost a few random database tables, screwed up email, screwed up SSL certificates and messed with subdomain settings. Utter disaster.

Services Period: Past customer during October, 2003 - December, 2005

Micfo was reliable 1 year ago, but now my SITE IS DOWN CONSTANTLY and customers are leaving my business because they're tired of a site that's never up. Micfo also destroyed my e-mail system when trying to copy my site to a new server. BUYER BEWARE!!!!

Services Period: Past customer during September, 2004 - October, 2005

We've been with Micfo for one year. First 6 months great! Lately MAJOR problems: * They deleted all our email accounts, changed register_globals to off without telling us, constant downtime. Had to repay our clients. Will change ASAP. Going to sue them.

Services Period: Past customer during October, 2004 - September, 2005

Great service at affordable prices.

Services Period: Past customer during June, 2004 - February, 2005

Customer service is fast and knowledgable.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2005 - February, 2005

fast, reliable, very fast support response time!, all legal content allowed

Company Response: some offered features are actually not working

Review Micfo International L.L.C.

Your review of Micfo International L.L.C.

Your domain hosted with Micfo International L.L.C.