MicroHost.com Reviews

MicroHost.com
20 reviews of MicroHost.com

Good service support
From my personnel experience with microhost company I am getting very good service support from them. I will definitely highly give my recommendation to others too for using their services.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2016 - September, 2016

Good service support
Microhost is the charismatic service provider company that makes their customers feel happy and satisfied by their services. Highly recommendable to others also.

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2015 - November, 2015

Best service provider
I am using the services of Microhost from last 6 month and happy to use their services. They makes their customers satisfied by their services available all the time.

Services Period: Past customer during June, 2016 - December, 2016

GOOD SERVICE PROVIDER
Microhost is providing very good service support for their customers according to their needs and requirements.

Services Period: Past customer during April, 2016 - July, 2016

Awesome Support
I found Microhost is best Indian hosting provider and i opt it , its service and support are awesome (365X24X7) . Keep it up Microhost Team and Thank u to giving such services.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2010

support service
This is one of the best hosting provider company. Up-time is very good with 24/7 support service..

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2016

24x7 Tech Support
I'm using microhost from long time and they offer 24x7 support

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2011

Great Support from MicroHost
I love microhost support, Called them about 3am and get instant support, Thank you Microhost team

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2011

Worst Hosting Service I have ever used for my clients
I generally do not write reviews, but this made me ,,This is big scam, site is always down. Technical support just come up with temporary solution and again site goes down. No one cares even after repeated emails. Do not use this hosting my mistakenly

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2016

Worst Hosting I have ever seen - Dont get trapped in discounts
Microhost.com is the worst hosting I have ever seen in my life, support is also worst, The site speed is dead slow 90% of the times. Website does not open and keep on hanging. The servers are Indian placed in some cheap place. Dont get trapped in discount

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2015

Review MicroHost.com