Microhosting Reviews

Microhosting
84 reviews of Microhosting

Best services
Microhost has proved itself to be the wonderful service provider for their customers according to their requirements. Happy to use their service support.

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2016 - September, 2015

Best Service support
MicroHost is outstanding among st other facilitating specialist organization I had. You will never be frustrated with MicroHost, it is justified regardless of each and every penny. they have a great service support team,

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2016

Good service Support.
This is one of the best hosting provider company. Up-time is very good with great support from the technical team.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2016

Good Hosting Provider
Good hosting provider company awesome service support 24/7 support provider I appreciate the service all queries resolve on time.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2016

Happy With Service
Great company. Good maintenance and trouble free website hosting.

Service Support
I am using cloud hosting past one year I didn't face any down time issue and my problems always solve on time.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2016

Very God Service
Hi,

I just purchased order from Webhost and as discussed with Sales team the service offered is very good and up to the mark.

Appreciate.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2017

Nice Hosting Providers
It is a very nice company to provide a good services.
Hosting Space.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2014

Worst Ever Host..
I have never seen such worst host.
I recommend not to buy their service. If you still plan then do it at your own risk.
False commitments, Fake promises, worst support service.

Microhosting collect email from whois and send unsolicited email
Very disappointing experience. They send unsolicited promotional email. I never subscribed to them anyway, and still they keep sending me. I also did unsubscribed but still I receive email. These guys purchase whois data and do bulk spam email marketing.

Review Microhosting