Microhosting Reviews

Microhosting
84 reviews of Microhosting

Best Web Hosting Provider
The best web hosting provider company in india.
I had some miss understandings with the company but now I understood that Microhost is best in Webhosting, Service, and in every aspect

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2015

service
I am using cloud server from Microhost I got this server at affordable price as compare to other companies and I like their services very much.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2012

Dont go through with microhost
Very very poor service.. we cant trust on this server. dont put your websites on this server. I placed very confidential websites in this server, but they removed database.. i lost my database then my customer not taking trust on me.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2017

Happy With VPS
I am using their service from last few month. Till now didn't face any issue with vps hosting.

Worst service
Never go for microhost. They keep on torturing you for upgradations over nothing. When u know it is not required they will hang ur site. Very poor friends

Top Most Bad Hosting Provider
Microhost offers very low price shared hosting packages but services are too much poor. I'm using their shared hosting service from 1st April,2016. Yearly around 10-12 days server do not work.

In one word I would like to say "Useless".

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2016

Price and service is good
Price and service is good but negative thing is that they don't take backup if you haven't backup service.

MicroHost Services
I m using free hosting service from microhost and i get awsome service. I am satisfied with the technical support for providing quick response.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2015

Poorest of all hosting providers out there.
It feels like non technical people are running the company microhost.They dont know anything.one day they tell their Hard disk crashed.(You lose your content/data/code).Another day they dont let you login in the cpanel.

ERROR: PleskMainDBException

Hosting Services
I m using Microhost services its good and affordable.

Review Microhosting