Microhosting Reviews

Microhosting
91 reviews of Microhosting

Good Hosting Provider
Good hosting provider company awesome service support 24/7 support provider I appreciate the service all queries resolve on time.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2016

Happy With Service
Great company. Good maintenance and trouble free website hosting.

Service Support
I am using cloud hosting past one year I didn't face any down time issue and my problems always solve on time.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2016

Very God Service
Hi,

I just purchased order from Webhost and as discussed with Sales team the service offered is very good and up to the mark.

Appreciate.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2017

Nice Hosting Providers
It is a very nice company to provide a good services.
Hosting Space.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2014

Worst Ever Host..
I have never seen such worst host.
I recommend not to buy their service. If you still plan then do it at your own risk.
False commitments, Fake promises, worst support service.

Microhosting collect email from whois and send unsolicited email
Very disappointing experience. They send unsolicited promotional email. I never subscribed to them anyway, and still they keep sending me. I also did unsubscribed but still I receive email. These guys purchase whois data and do bulk spam email marketing.

Best Web Hosting Provider
The best web hosting provider company in india.
I had some miss understandings with the company but now I understood that Microhost is best in Webhosting, Service, and in every aspect

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2015

service
I am using cloud server from Microhost I got this server at affordable price as compare to other companies and I like their services very much.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2012

Dont go through with microhost
Very very poor service.. we cant trust on this server. dont put your websites on this server. I placed very confidential websites in this server, but they removed database.. i lost my database then my customer not taking trust on me.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2017

Review Microhosting