Microhosting Reviews

Microhosting
85 reviews of Microhosting

Hosting Services
I m using Microhost services its good and affordable.

Just got SMS Free Hosting Digital India & 65% Discount +Get ...
"Free Hosting Digital India & 65% Discount + Get Free Website Builder, 24x7 Support Buy Now: https://microhost.com/digitalindia, Hurry Valid for Limited Time."
I got above message and open it: "This site can't be reached"

Quick Technical Support
I have been hosting my website with Microhost.com from the past 6 months, I am satisfied with their support so far as their representatives have always helped me whenever I contacted regarding my queries or website problem.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2016

Free Hosting
Happy with free hosting package, Keep it up Guys..

Price and Service is Good
Using their service from last few months.. till now didn't face any issue

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2016

Very Very Very Bad Service
i have take hosting from Microhosting after 6 month they block my website and say that your take more memory and ram.
this hosting provider is fraud. they are give 70% discount but they does not provide 0% Services.
I suggest plz do not take hosting

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2015

not worth for rating
very bad service , no one response , online chatting never available , not serious with their business , giving hosting and domain at discount that doesn't mean you have favored us , go daddy anytime best ,please learn from them, awareness for everyone

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2016

Great Service & SUpport
Using there service from 2009 and Great Support, Now they have there own datacenter in Noida, Great SUpport ever.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2009

Website Always down
I highly recommend please don't go with this hosting. Cheap in price and cheap in support and server up-time as well.

Services Period: Past customer during September, 2015 - September, 2016

very bad service
they never get your issue seriously.

Review Microhosting