MifiHost Reviews

MifiHost
31 reviews of MifiHost

Professional support
I was having trouble accessing my control panel and contacted customer service; they responded so quickly and gave me several alternatives to help me. Extremely professional.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2015

Great Customer Service
After a view of web hosting providers this is the first that MifiHost is capable of dealing with really geegy stuff, while explaining it to a dummy (me). The 24/7 service is helpfull, understandable, even funny and sertainly up to the task!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2015

Excellent and patient
Excellent and patient, just what I needed.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2014

Friendly, Courteous, Helpful
Everything was great with Andrew. He was courteous and helpful and sent me in the right direction for getting what I needed for dns server information.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2011

Great Customer Service
MifiHost is superb. I deal with their reps all the time. For example, Andrew is professional and extremely helpful. In my opinion, he is one of many great resources at MifiHost
and a valuable employee. People like Andrew are one of the
reasons i remain

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2013

very helpful and knowledgeable
I had to move from dixiesys.com after using them as a hosting service for many years. they were very expensive for the disk space they offer. Turned out this was a great decision to move to MifiHost but also many times faster than dixiesys.com.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2015

Amazing team of top notch customer service! cPanel/set up easy to use
I've had to switch quite a few web hosts due to DDoS attacks ranging from Network Solutions, Host Gator, GoDaddy and iPage. MifiHost's handling of DDoS is by far the best. My sites didn't go down, and they were proactive about their communication.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2013

A Top-notch Hosting Company
First time visited the website, had some doubts and had a chat with the support team, all the questions i asked, were answered very professionally, and the doubts got cleared in a jiffy. Superb quality of support service and highly qualified support team

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2014

Great Service And Blazing Fast Support
Just wanted to let you know that i have very pleased with this hosting plan. It's worth every penny ! I would recommend it to everyone. I have 2 account and will open a 3rd. The service is always up.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2014

Good Customer Support
Their customer support is the best I've experienced anywhere. This is one of the main reasons we stay with MifiHost. Website management is easy, and their support people are knowledgeable, available 24/7.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2010

Review MifiHost