MilesWeb Reviews

MilesWeb
134 reviews of MilesWeb

TECHNICAL SUPPORT
Great Support. Nilima is doing great in support. listen our problem patiently and solve the issue within seconds. Nilima,,,All the best for your career.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2017

thank you for helping me in getting time error
it was showing wrong time in my website and miss aarzoo helped me getting out of this error , i would like to thank you aarzoo

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2018

Gnrao
Lavanya And Aarzoo are excellent in customer care they really deserve my hearty appreciation. I wish to suggest that when you sell a domain also lead them to cPanel to Wordpress. That will make things easier.They will bless you too.

Error in wordpress plugin install
Thanks to Ms. Nilima for helping me in solving the error. Good work.

Good Customer Service
I am happy with the customer service miles web provides.
the Customer Case Executives Jay and Nilima helped me a lot from their bottom of heart!! excellent customer service

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2017

nice support
Thank you, Miss Lavanya for the quick and great support. Thanks again..

best available services/support
i was facing a issue on my client side, and even after googling answer for an hour , i couldnt able to fix it, but with the help of Arzoo, it is done in few minutes, i am really glad to have this kind of support, support is well trained and professional.

Awesome Experience
Thank you, Miss Arzoo for the quick and great support. Thanks again..

MilesWeb Best Webhosting
Nice Support :)

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2017

Good support to milesweb team
We greatly appreciate the assistance you have provided me

Review MilesWeb