MilesWeb Reviews

MilesWeb
84 reviews of MilesWeb

Amazing support
They spent over 2 hours to help me fix my email problem, we even used AnyDesk, they are very patient people with amazing hosting and even better support 5/5
I gotta mention one specific person named Sunil. That person is amazing he helped me alot. 10/10

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2017

Amazing support!
MilesWeb is by far the best hosting company i've been working with.
They are very fast, and they provide help within seconds.
Awesome Team! Recommended!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2017

Best support
I got all solution at a time.
Great service.
I recommend all my friend IT friends.
Milesweb is great..
thank you.

Great Service
MilesWeb is one of the great service providers I found. Its service is great.
Customer service is fast and responsible.
I would surely recommend MilesWeb to my friends and colleagues.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2017

Miles web..nothing better than this
I have been fully assisted in putting my website live and it was a 15 minute process. Sunil helped me so well all the way..thank u milesweb Long live. God bless you all.

support
Sulin performed very well. thank you sooo much.

good indian host
milesweb is quite good.

i needed some help with website setting up and received awesome support within minutes:
Rahul Sambre
Sunil Badame

Thanks to these two guys for help. ^^

excellent company
Briefly
It is a respectable company
Fantastic technical support

Support and speed Top!
The best hosting for support and speed!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2017

Best bang for your buck!
Offers the most competitive prices for their packages (free .com domain, unlimited web storage, unlimited bandwidth, unlimited mysql DBs, unlimited email accounts + email storage).

Also fast & professional web support uncommon among hosting companies

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2017

Review MilesWeb