MilesWeb Reviews

MilesWeb
564 reviews of MilesWeb

Best Customer Service. ( Pritesh Patil )
I sincerely thank Mr Pritesh for his service and spot action regarding a issue and solving them . Kudos to Miles Web as usual

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2018

Technical Support
Thanks Pritesh Patil for your quick reply it is very helpful to me. I am happy that our website is hosted with your server.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2018

Tecnical Support
Thanks Aarzoo for your quick reply it is very helpful to me. I am happy that our website is hosted with your server miles web employee is really very helpful with their customers.

Very Nice Service and Support
Milesweb is providing awesome service and support. One thing I want to mention that their support team is very responsive. I was facing some error with my domain but Aarzoo resolves that issue quickly...!!!

good customer
it is very very help full chat for me nice to meet PriteshPatil i am very happy for helping me

Great support!
Pritesh Patil! You are great people. :) Thank you for your support.

Jai and The Technical Chat Support Team
i Like too much The Technical Chat Support Team in Milesweb The Guy Name Jai.. He is brilliant Man.. with in seconds he will solve any issue.. i tried more than 3 hosting top in the world.. but Technical Support #1 Milesweb.. No Doubt

Awesome support
Milesweb provides awesome support in technical and billing. I have used services from many web hosting companies but never get support like miles web. I have interacted with Aarzoo and she has solved the all the issues related with my website.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2017

Prasad's support is awesome
This time prasad has provided me Quick and Timely support and resolved my issue fabulously. Hosting and Support of Miles web is superb. Always I feel that hosting from Miles web is really value for money.

Great support
Timely and precise support from Arzoo

Review MilesWeb