MilesWeb Reviews

MilesWeb
80 reviews of MilesWeb

Technical Support impressed
This is the my first hosting from MilesWeb.I am impressed with technical support.Thanks to Mr Sunil to provide me best support.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2017

Best host provider in india
I had tried many Indian hosting companies, and I can clearly say that milesweb is No.1. Great support. No complicated contact us forms. No waiting times. Free SSL, that's a feast. Best pricing. What else do we need? Go for it.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2017

Excellent hosting quality and Customer Support
They are really reliable hosting providers. I am happy with their product and services.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2017

Reliable & Worthy!
One of the most reliable hosting providers in Nasik. we are been associated for 3 years and hosted multiple websites and used their services. After sales support is top notch. Good offers and very helpful response team. Way to go team MilesWeb!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2017

Value for money, premium service in affordable price
I have been used many hosting in my development career. I always having issues with solving technical stuff related to servers, whereas I found MilesWeb very helpful and friendly support. They are flexible and always find the way for problems

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2015

Excelent Service!
The technical support is very important for me ,
MilesWeb offer this.
Sunil Badame help us .

Agaram-Milesweb
The service is good.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2016

Got support reply within 5 mins
This is first time I'm hosting any website,
I was worried about hosting service, searched over 100s of website almost 2 days.
Finally my sister found this and I'm very much satisfied with webmiles
Thanks to Sunil Badame .
Thanks to webmiles

Chat support was very good
Got good support from the Chat guy. Domain globeconnect.in, Issue was
out mail was not going out from the outbox,

Excellent support
The services and support of the milesweb is very great. They are always available for support even in website technical issues. Iam feel so good for technical support of my issues.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2011

Review MilesWeb