MilesWeb Reviews

MilesWeb
85 reviews of MilesWeb

Suhith's review
I am satisfied with having hosted my website with MilesWeb. Their customer support is what I am really thankful for and I hope it continues to be helpful.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2015

service and support
i got response very quickly.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2017

good
service & support are gud....

Good Technical Support
Good Technical Support

resolved mails server issue
resolved mails server migrated issue & etc with best support.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2016

Technical Support impressed
This is the my first hosting from MilesWeb.I am impressed with technical support.Thanks to Mr Sunil to provide me best support.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2017

Best host provider in india
I had tried many Indian hosting companies, and I can clearly say that milesweb is No.1. Great support. No complicated contact us forms. No waiting times. Free SSL, that's a feast. Best pricing. What else do we need? Go for it.

Excellent hosting quality and Customer Support
They are really reliable hosting providers. I am happy with their product and services.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2017

Reliable & Worthy!
One of the most reliable hosting providers in Nasik. we are been associated for 3 years and hosted multiple websites and used their services. After sales support is top notch. Good offers and very helpful response team. Way to go team MilesWeb!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2017

Value for money, premium service in affordable price
I have been used many hosting in my development career. I always having issues with solving technical stuff related to servers, whereas I found MilesWeb very helpful and friendly support. They are flexible and always find the way for problems

Review MilesWeb