MilesWeb Reviews

MilesWeb
505 reviews of MilesWeb

Really.. I m Proud of u Sagar,Tech Chat Support
Really.. I m Proud of u Sagar.. Tech Chat Support.. Milesweb now Much better than Siteground.. Because like Sagar.. and the tech support team..
Now what need wordpress in 2018.. all are Avilable in Milesweb.. Yes.. Milesweb Rocking 2018
my Big Salute fo

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2018

PREMIUM ITS A SMALL WORD TO DESCRIBE THE MILESWEB SUPPORT
As always when i need milesweb support i reached them after just 5 seconds on the chat, this time Prasad has answered to my call, very professionally he helped me solve complicated task, in just for several minutes, i got i VIP service again!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2017

Away some Support by Mr. Pritesh Patil
I had a technical issue as from my network I am unable to access my sites and from mobile I can.
for that Pritesh Patil and his team worked with prompt response and give me the solution on very rapid basis.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2017

No 1 service

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2014

Quick Support on my issue.
Great support provided 24x7
Best Support Given By Aarzoo

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2018

Great, Effective, Best Technical support
Milesweb have great technical support, When we got issues we contact them and they solved it easily, Nice team and work they do. - Scopicme Ecommerce Pvt. Ltd.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2018

wordpress plugin not installing facing different issues
Jai Dhidwal Sir, has solved this issue very good technical support fro Jai Sir thanks very much

Great support provided 24x7
Best Support Given By Jai

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2018

Quick Support on my issue.
Mr Pritesh patil, support us at every time, and there response on issue is like lightning speed.

Services Period: Past customer during September, 2017 - July, 2018

good support overall
Got into some problem related to PHP version and mysql database. Solved by Arzoo quickly. Good response and support.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2017

Review MilesWeb