MilesWeb Reviews

MilesWeb
500 reviews of MilesWeb

Thank you so munch Jai Dhidwal & mahendra Sir
I had a good experience with technical support engineer Jai Dhidwal & mahendra Sir he was very responsive and was able to resolve my issue very quickly and efficiently.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2018

God bless Miles Web
Lavanya is most friendly and courteous. Has more patience .I am very happy with Miles web. They do not need ticket and they do not ask you to fill up the support ticket. They understand the issue.problem of the client.They solve it over chatting .great.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2018

Super fast response
Thanks prasad for giving such an amazing support. Got resolution very quickly. Thanks a lot prasad.

pritesh patil had helped alot, and he is very polite
Milesweb is great company and providing great services.
I was in problem in morning , but pritesh patil helped me and resolved my issue

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2018

For hosting Reseller I recommend Miles Web
I recommend 100% MilesWeb. They have a very good chat support, special thanks to Sagar, for helping me with the problem of my cpanel.
For hosting Reseller I recommend them a lot.

Technical Support By Mr. Pritesh Patil
Thanks to Mr. Pritesh Patil for your support and appreciate for solving the problem.

Thanks

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2017

Good and prompt support by Jai Dhidwal
Good and prompt support by Jai Dhidwal

Nice and reactive support
I was served by Prasad, and he really offered me friendly and awesome support. I really appreciate that.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2016

Very efficient and fast support.
I had an issue with my email account. It was solved in minutes. Thank you Pritesh Patil. The support received the previous days was very fast too.
Very happy with the service.

Best Hosting Service and Support
Kunal helped me to solve my problem. He solved my problem in few minutes :)

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2018

Review MilesWeb