MisterHost.NET Reviews

support 6 stars!
speed 5 stars
price 5 stars

Einfach nur GEIL!!!
Das Support Team Meldet Sich Sehr Schnell Und Die Leistung Für Einem Günstigen Preis Lohnt Sich Einfach Weiter Zu Empfehlen Weiter So

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2014

Great Provider, a must try.
I really recommend this hosting provider to everyone. Support within seconds, professionals, very lovely people!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2014

Great Provider, a must try.
Web hosting with this company has ensured 100% up time of my business during last year which is very pleasing.These guys know server configurations well and manage thing systematically. It all seems good with their efficient and polite team.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2014

Fast and friendly!
We have been with MisterHost.NET for 12 months. I've only needed to contact support a few times and I've always had a resolution within hours. They are fast and friendly.

Best hosting I have ever head!
I can only recommend to everyone MisterHost.net!
Moved my VPS from Hudsonvalleyhost and now everything works as it should be!

Just Perfect!
Been with misterhost.net for 4 months and still transfering my accounts from other hosts. Really good uptime, speed, support and everything! I really recommed to everyone.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2014

TOP Hosting, Great Support and Great Price!
I have hosted my websites on many other hosts like Hostgator, My Reseller home, Hosting Raja, Mera Hosting Provider, White Label Host and finally Misterhost.net. I'll give the first rank to Mister Host and I'm very satisfied with them!

Review MisterHost.NET