MonoVM Reviews

MonoVM
20 reviews of MonoVM

Worst VPS provider ever seen!
Again server down and support not answering.
Server is down almost every month and today i got 24hours downtime (still not working).

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2015

WORST VPS COMPANY EVER! Beware!
Hello, I'm using windows VPS from monovm 3 months so far, and after changing rdp port I'm not able to enter on it anymore. I wrote them tickets, write on chat but they don't give a f.... even mr. Babi from support are ignoring me and disabled my chat. >:|

Worst VPS provider ever.
Very large stability problems and no support if You have a problem.
Worst VPS provider i have ever used, DON'T ORDER!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2013

SO....Bad Service Not recommended
I have Purcahse a VPS Linux From MONOVM.com after the purcahse no support ......no respoce to client like if we are begging for 100 USD we have to beg for our serive to get configured.......and also no reply to suport ticket....DONOT BUY .........

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2014

SO SO SO BAAAAD HOSTING, I Test That !
Hi, i tell you , dont use this hosting
i was under DDoS attack , they dont protect me , they close my server , suspend it and never open again !
they play with their users business ,
support is sob bad , i have about 10 open tickets not answered , BA

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2014

Worst Support Staff Babi
Hello
Support Staff Babi is an Worst staff in the company He wont respond your in correct time..he will disconnect the chat.If i open ticket they wont respond they will close the ticket without responding..very worst company on support BABI BABI

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2013 - June, 2008

Unbeatable Price
Monovm has one of the best prices arround and has served me well for over one year and still going.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2012

Good quality and support
we have some vps services from monovm
and the quality and up time is very good
also they have good live support

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2013

worst customer service
THEY HAVE THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER, YOU HAVE TO BEG FOR ANY HELP AFTER PURCHASING......

Services Period: Past customer during November, 2013 - December, 2013

Every month server down over 14hours.
Very very large uptime and network problems.
If i post support ticket or ask in live chat about these problems they wont answer.
Don't order, it's not good provider!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2013

Review MonoVM