My Server Planet ltd Reviews

My Server Planet ltd
16 reviews of My Server Planet ltd

love the uptime
I love the uptime for sure. I had been with two hosts earlier, MyServerPlanet certainly scores on that front. The prices too, are quite reasonable.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2015

appreciate customer support
very friendly customer support, ready to cooperate. uptime is good too.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2015

uptime is good enough
I appreciate the customer support. Shared hosting deals are great.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2015

love the uptime
It has been a great experience, remarkable price and uptime. Looking forward to host my other site.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2015

Uptime is worth noticing
Very few can provide a great uptime as MyServerPlanet. Impressive to say the least. price is also quite low.

Good uptime and very reasonable pricing
fantastic uptime. it has been smooth till now. personally love the customer service.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2015

Review My Server Planet ltd