MyDomain Reviews

MyDomain
7 reviews of MyDomain

Doesn't break the bank, but you get what you pay for.
I got a sweet deal on a .info domain & every time I've had issues they got to me within a day or two, but 90% of the time when I go to my site I have to f5 a bunch to get it to load. It's not just my home network/pc - tried on multiple. Uptime is bad.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2014

Unprofessional
without any notification suspended my account, because one of the files in one site "creating too many requests"
No warnings! just shutdown account! And my account had about 10 sites.
Ouch, it hurts.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2009

Support won't own config problems on their servers
I have had problems calling built in functions of .NET framework. First they told me there was a problem in my code and then they said they do not support that functionality. How can that be if I'm paying for ASP.NET hosting?

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2013

The worst registrar on the internet - avoid
As others say, mydomain.com has a trackrecord of regularly messing about their customers and not offering decent customer support.

They don't answer support queries, email addresses or pick up the phone. Stay clear of mydomain.com!

Services Period: Past customer during June, 2004 - November, 2012

It used to work
I've been with MyDomain.com for about 8 years now. I would NEVER again make that mistake. They have again done an "upgrade" to their system and it has again downgraded my service. It's now unusable. E-mail forwarding again bounces. STAY AWAY from them!

Services Period: Past customer during August, 2004 - November, 2012

horrible stability
mydomain notified sunday night they transitioned my domains to a "new improved platform." Here it is Tuesday morning, Still having lots of issues, their phone support is offline until 9, and they refused to speak to me yesterday "during 24 hour prop."

Services Period: Past customer during June, 2001 - July, 2012

I would NEVER again do business with MyDomain. I have access to my domain about 30% of the time and that is only because I do it the hard way. Doing it the easy way is about 5%. Support is nonexistent.

Services Period: Past customer during June, 2009 - July, 2009