myhosting.com Reviews

myhosting.com
108 reviews of myhosting.com

myhosting.com has hosted my website since before I knew what a website was. Over all of this time, they have provided excellent support and unblemished service. The self-help tools and control panel leaves nothing to be desired.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2007 - April, 2011

I moved my blog to myhosting several years ago and I have not had any significant issues with site availability and uptime. All support interactions have been professional and responsive. Great customer service and reliable hosting at a competitive price.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2007 - April, 2011

myHosting has been giving me top-notch service for over 10 years and I have only positive things to say about them! Every time I had the slightest question they answered promptly and accurately and got things right.

Always courteous and prompt.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2000 - April, 2011

Excellent Customer Service couples with outstanding web hosting.

When I have had to contact Customer Service, the agents were knowledgeable and very helpful.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2006 - April, 2011

Not only do I have my own website on myhosting.com, but I have used myhosting for many of my clients' hosting as well. I am extremely satisfied with the reliability, features, and support I get with myhosting.com.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2007 - April, 2011

myHosting answers the phone quickly and usually is able to resolve any question I have at the time. Always friendly, knowledgable and helpful.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2008 - April, 2011

MyHosting is quick and reliable and easy to use. Everyone I have ever dealt with has been courteous and very helpful.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2006 - March, 2011

Myhosting's customers support is extremely fast and efficience when needed; even though we haven't needed them much. All and All an amazing hosting company.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2008 - February, 2011

We've had secure reliable service. The features available have been everything we needed, and made the job of establishing our first web presence an easy and rewarding effort.

Services Period: Past customer during June, 2010 - February, 2011

We are very pleased with the non-profit hosting program.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2009 - February, 2011

Review myhosting.com

Your review of myhosting.com

Your domain hosted with myhosting.com