myhosting.com Reviews

myhosting.com
108 reviews of myhosting.com

It just works! I've had to make a small number of calls to tech support over the years for help with configuration issues. I always got a quick reply. Tech staff was courteous and professional.

Services Period: Past customer during August, 2009 - February, 2012

The only few issues I have encountered were when ASP scripts that I wrote did not work. Tech support was very good at suggesting a fix.

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2010 - February, 2012

uptime has been great and they keep up with new technology. customer support has been very helpful

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2011 - February, 2012

myhosting.com simply does the job very well done. I have never seen any slowness or downtime with my service. Customer support is Very friendly and helpful. They helped me setup my email.

Services Period: Past customer during July, 2010 - February, 2012

Started out pretty good and reliable, but over the past 6 months they've become VERY unreliable. Moving ...
1) THey blocked a website of mine on another hosting company w/o notification
2) They patched their vps during a Saturday wo adequate notificat

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2009 - December, 2011

Myhosting helps keep my website hosting affordable and simple; I find it very easy to access and update my site.Anytime I have had a question, CS has gotten back to me quickly and was able to answer my questions directly, which is a major plus in my book.

Services Period: Past customer during June, 2010 - November, 2011

full services solution for registereing and hosting a domain for business presence. good tech support by email and phone, always helpful, and almost always correct. only 2 problems in then past- transferring a domain over to myhosting

Services Period: Past customer during July, 2006 - November, 2011

I am so satisfied with MyHosting, I have always been helped quickly and smoothly. I have never had a bad support experience with MyHosting. and after more than 5 years and multiple domain hostings, I regularly tell friends to use MyHosting.

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2006 - October, 2011

Myhosting.com offers more space and bandwidth at a lower price than most offerings I considered. Support issues have always been attended to quickly and efficiently. The packages are conveniently structured and offer excellent variety.

Services Period: Past customer during October, 2009 - October, 2011

Reliable service at a reasonable price
Always satisfied

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2010 - October, 2011

Review myhosting.com

Your review of myhosting.com

Your domain hosted with myhosting.com

3Offshore Servers