myhosting.com Reviews

myhosting.com
108 reviews of myhosting.com

The best thing that myhosting.com does for me is provide Basic Linux Hosting at a very reasonable price. I do not need anything else at this time. I do not even recall having dealt with Customer Support.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2007 - August, 2011

It's kind of hard to do a whole lot of elaboration, only because the service has been relatively transparent (which is a good thing). The simple answer is that it always works, and I've never had any trouble whatsoever with any aspect of my website.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2005 - August, 2011

Every customer support agent I have ever dealt with has been helpful. Overall everything is great, I never have a problem with service.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2005 - August, 2011

Myhosting is a fabulous provider of hosting. Never an issue that could not be resolved quickly. The support agents were more then helpful and gave fast service.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2005 - August, 2011

The up-time of the site is fantastic. Account maintenance and information update emails are simple and easy to understand. Plenty of notice is given when credit cards on file are about to expire. Overall, very dependable and definitely recommended.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2006 - August, 2011

In the many years I have been with myhosting.com, I've only required help from customer support a few times. myhosting.com's customer support is excellent...they are patient, courtious, knowledgeable, and solve an issue in record time.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2003 - August, 2011

The service is very reliable and affordable, which is absolutely essential for a small business in these tough times. We are a tiny company and don't have a big budget for internet, but it is vital to our company to maintain a positive web prescence.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2006 - August, 2011

In every respect my satisfaction with My Hosting and their staff is excellent. They are a great bunch of people, always helpful, always positive and despite earthquakes and missile attacks their response times to requests for assistance are second to none

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2007 - August, 2011

MyHosting.com has always done a good job with customer support. I never feel like the reps are trying to hurry me up to get me off the phone. They stay with me until my problem has been solved.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2006 - August, 2011

Have been a happy customer for many years - downtime has been limited to a day or two at most over those years. Their hosting is so seamless that I have not required customer support in years.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2003 - August, 2011

Review myhosting.com

Your review of myhosting.com

Your domain hosted with myhosting.com