myhosting.com Reviews

myhosting.com
108 reviews of myhosting.com

I think they do everything very well, I've been a customer for many years now and the overall service is great. The agents are always friendly, very knowledgable and always have answered my questions very promptly.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2005 - June, 2011

I've been with the service since 2003. I appreciate the prompt replys to inquires about qlitches or concerns about my account. Customer service individuals that I have dealt with are always well-informed, thoughtful and patient.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2003 - June, 2011

I don't recall any particular service interruptions over the years. I like the use of the linux-based domain as a bonus. It's convenient and gives me peace of mind.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2006 - June, 2011

I liked that when I registered a new Domain, myhosting phoned straight away in person and offered help. I am using the Web hosting service , although I am not so knowledgable as many other I still manage what I need with the easy and user-friendly apps.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2006 - May, 2011

myhosting.com provides a stable reliable service. That's what I need most. I appreciate having access both to Windows and Linux services. I know there are many bells and whistles, but the stable platform is a necessity.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2007 - May, 2011

I have some knowledge, but there's quite a bit I've forgotten since I haven't used it for 4+ years. They've ALWAYS been very helpful and polite in assisting me in things that I've either not realized, or messed up and couldn't fix.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2007 - May, 2011

I like having both Windows and Linux hosting. Allows best of both worlds, software-wise.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2006 - May, 2011

I have no complaints. I changed plans and they kindly moved all my files for me. That was great! I was overcharged once and it was easily corrected with one call.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2007 - May, 2011

I've used Myhosting (Softcom) for my business web site since 1999. Myhosting has always been helpful and prompt with supporting my needs. The customer service agents have always been courteous and helpful even with difficult request.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 1999 - May, 2011

I think one of their strong points is their customer service team. I contact support from time to time and am always very satisfied with the service. Especially for the price - their rates are incredibly reasonable.

Review myhosting.com

Your review of myhosting.com

Your domain hosted with myhosting.com

3Offshore Servers